Warranty and Repairs
- One (1) year upon purchase
What is covered:
- Defects in parts, components or materials
- Any workmanship or manufacturing issues
What is not covered:
- Non manufacturing related issues
- User error, such as accidents, abuse, or misuse
- Products that have undergone unauthorized servicing and/or unauthorized parts replacements
- Failure to perform reasonable maintenance as determined by Nightjar Acoustics
- Normal degradation in aesthetics
- Demo unit purchased from distributor/dealer
- Counterfeit products purchased from unauthorized dealers
- Return shipping costs to us and back to customer
If a defect exists, Nightjar Acoustics will:
- Repair the product at no charge, using new parts
- Exchange the product with a product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product
A replacement product/part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage.
How to claim warranty:
Email email@example.com, stating your order number and issue. We will respond with return instructions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your issue. We will do a diagnosis to determine repairability of the item and contact you with recommendations on how to proceed. We will do our best to keep repair costs to a minimum.